We have devided this tafsir into thirty parts to correspond with the thiry parts of The Glorious Qur'an, and have published each part as a self-contained paperback book or ebook. These ebooks, and paperbacks, of Ibn Kathir's famous tafsir gather in one place, for the English-speaking public, all relevant information needed to make the Qur'an more understandable and easier to study and understand. Both version of the books does this by providing the reader with the following:
1. The Arabic Text for those who are able to read Arabic
2. Transliteration of the Arabic text for those who are unable to read the Arabic script. This will give them a sample of the sound of the Qur'an, which they could not otherwise comprehend from reading the English meaning.
3. The meaning of the qur'an (translated by Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din Al-Hilali, Ph.D. and Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan)
4. Background introductions by two famous Islamic scholars, Maududi and Ibn Kathir
5. Explanation (abridged Tafsir) by Ibn Kathir (translated by Safi-ur-Rahman al-Mubarakpuri)
We hope that by doing this an ordinary English-speaker will be able to pick up a copy of this book and study and comprehend The Glorious Qur'an in a way that is acceptable to the understanding of the Rightly-guided Muslim Ummah (Community).